Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
HAHAHAHA BOY Don't order them unless you want to go through hell!! I bought some last year and what a nightmare!! horrible company horrible quality!!!

They told me 2 weeks it took 4 months. The first set I got was a welded together set NOT one piecs. I sent them back and finally got 1 piece...they weigh 12 lbs each...NO SFI Stickers they will not send any...THEN the 14's for the rear have big tool marks and are wavey as hell...look like they were hit with a hammer. They told me a different lie everytime I called them....When I complained about the way the 14's looked I was basically told tough shit...They said I cdould return them if I paid shipping and there was no gaurentee the next set would not be the same or worse.They claim they can't make a 14 inch wide wheel that isn't wavey like that. They look like shit.

·
Registered
888 Posts
Nice. Not too race car lookin. They'd look real good on a classy, fast street car.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
They look great on a mustang, only problem with em, is there not machined to accept the standard diameter lug spacer used with 5/8 studs. The spacers have to be machined to fit the wheel.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
The fronts are nice...but they are advertised as sfi approved and they come with no stickers like the welds do...Maybe not a big deal but if you are going to advertise that....also they are heavy.

·
BigDad T-shirts available
7,455 Posts
I still think they look good, too bad they fucked yah around like that though ..

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I got a set of fronts, in Dec., to see about them. I am happy with mine. I would like to have ordered them with the lesser offset, so I will probably have them machined down 3/8 or 1/2".

·
Registered
287 Posts
Nice looking wheel! I like the new 5 spoke Qualifier myself.

Speaking of Centerline horror stories...

Two valve stem holes... Note the two red handles oring picks thru the VS holes..

I waited 3 months for single bolt pattern wheels and I got this... Centerline didn't care, Summit fixed it as best they could by overnighting dual pattern wheels and a coupon or something. This was 2002-2003 or so.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
2 holes for valve stems !?!? I guess its for you to equalize your tires easier ???? Jeez ! What moron was on the drill press that day ?

·
Back to the front!
5,450 Posts
man i was considering these wheels for my scamp as i called centerline the other day and they told me they would do custom backspace for me...seems odd that a company like centerline would pull a stunt like that...anxious to hear if anyone else is running them or anything else form the new 2009 competition seris to hear what they think

1 - 20 of 61 Posts