Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my 2nd one the other day (IDIOT). How much is that gonna cost? Anyone know? Thanks

·
A Fine Example For Others
40,842 Posts
It's not going to cost you anything. The courts will confiscate your phone for a periord of 1 year.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for owning up to it and not shit talking the cops for your stupidity. You guys are lucky. First offence in Ontario is $500
Yeah, feeling pretty stupid getting caught twice. At least I had my eyes on the road. I see people looking completely down in their laps texting. How in the Hell does that not have a HUGE fine? I was on a longer, boring drive, so I decided to make a couple calls. My bad, now I pay. A friend thinks it's still under $200. He's got a few too. It just seems like here in Cali it'd be more than that

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Speaker phone is your freind!!!

·
Gettin' tired of the shit
23,424 Posts
You should show up in court with one of those cockroach lookin' bluetooth things in your ear and act like you're talking on it when you're in front of the judge. He'll see you've learned your lesson and let you off. :cool: ;)

·
40,842 Posts
You should show up in court with one of those cockroach lookin' bluetooth things in your ear and act like you're talking on it when you're in front of the judge. He'll see you've learned your lesson and let you off. :cool: ;)
Take this advise, good soild advise imho.

·
40,842 Posts
What grade .....................................did you make it to?... :confused:

To further your 6th grade education, taxicab driver.

Definition of ADVISE

transitive verb
a : to give (someone) a recommendation about what should be done : to give advice to <advise her to try a drier climate>
b : caution, warn <advise them of the consequences>
c : recommend <advise prudence>

: to give information or notice to : inform <advise them of their rights>

intransitive verb
: to give a recommendation about what should be done <advise on legal matters>

: to talk with someone in order to decide what should be done : consult <advise with friends>

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
What grade .....................................did you make it to?... :confused:
Not the one that would advise him on the proper spelling and use of the word advice.

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LMAO

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Here try this-

I would advise you to take this suggestion.

Take this advice, good solid advice imho

You advise someone...

You take advice...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts