1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,491 Posts
BETTER GET AWAY FROM THEM POWER LINES BOY! :yawinkle:

·
Registered
764 Posts
How do you think that kid would feel if you ripped the phone out of his ear?:-gay

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,491 Posts
How do you think that kid would feel if you ripped the phone out of his ear?:-gay

I DON'T THINK YOU COULD DO ANYTHING TO THAT KID.....THAT HE ALREADY.... HASN'T DONE TO HIMSELF :-Shower

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yep so far... do u..?i love the phone it takes place of my comp,camera and my vid recorder etc,etc...there isn't anything u can't do except shave....
Same. Love it. Great camera and great apps to make the camera take better pictures. HD video looks pretty good too.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Is that a Cervini's hood on that stang?

And how exactly did THAT happen. I need to know lol.
yes I'm pretty sure it is i gotta ask my friend and the lexus you see cut the tanker off but didn't realize he was that close and caught the corner of the bumper and the truck driver swerved so as not to t-bone the lexus, and since its a banked turn leading up to the divider well the picture tells the rest, everyone walked away , granted they needed to change their shorts

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i haven't tried any aps for my camera.:confused: what are they for...
Well I use Camera360 for some HDR simulation mode shots of clouds to make the color really pop, and then I use Vignette so it focuses the most on where I want, and puts the most light in the focused part of the image. (The last 2 pictures I posted)

·
1995 Cobra
3,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yes I'm pretty sure it is i gotta ask my friend and the lexus you see cut the tanker off but didn't realize he was that close and caught the corner of the bumper and the truck driver swerved so as not to t-bone the lexus, and since its a banked turn leading up to the divider well the picture tells the rest, everyone walked away , granted they needed to change their shorts
Looks good! :smt023

That's insane. Lexus driver needs a good slap after that.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
1 - 20 of 101 Posts