Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
I realize that but the way I read the original post was all racing was going to be 1/8. Is that not correct?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Pretty sure I already know the answer, but would a bolt-on front subframe be allowed in the 10.5 deal? AJE kit in a 63 Chevy II.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Pretty sure I already know the answer, but would a bolt-on front subframe be allowed in the 10.5 deal? AJE kit in a 63 Chevy II.
Christian invited a car down to the last ERP 10.5 race but it did not show. He wants to get his eyes on one of these units so he can make a decision on next years rules. Here is his #.

If you have any questions please call:
Christian (641) 891-7718

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
They are running brackets 1/8 mile too in hopes of attracting more people from Eddyville and Humboldt. Eddyville has junior dragsters only this weekend. The CFR website has a flier to look at for all details.

On Sunday gates Open 8am Time Trials 9:30am. Bracket Super Pro and Pro entry fees are $60 1 day or $100 for both pays $2000 to win each day.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Any of you Iowa 10.5 cars heading down to Tulsa's big money race this weekend ?

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Most of our cars do not fit the rules. Most nitrous cars are foggers, have a few with 2 kits. A twin turbo cars and a few f3 cars.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Christian invited a car down to the last ERP 10.5 race but it did not show. He wants to get his eyes on one of these units so he can make a decision on next years rules. Here is his #.

If you have any questions please call:
Christian (641) 891-7718
That was us Christian seemed like a very good guy and easy to deal with
Unfortunately we couldnt get off work to make that race but sure look forward to making some next year

1 - 20 of 102 Posts