Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well pictures are finally downloading ,, lost the first batch had to start over... so, bad day.. Also new camera and new problems i need more seat time on this one.. Took over 550 pictures so by Monday they should all be up. Enjoy Here are a few to get started .......Sorry for the delay,, just not my day i guess.

·
20,209 Posts
DARN IT! Wish I could somehow get a media pass.
get a media job is all i can tell ya. next year theres alot of tracks cracking down on who can get media credentials cause theres so many people saying there with magazines and websites and they arent they just wanna get up on the track and get in free.i had a little rough time with atco letting me in but once they spoke with our race relations person it was taking care of and now ill try to make atco as much as i can for next year.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
I dont Think N/a Fan wants to get in free. He just wants to have the better angles then everyone else. I think its going to be tough for him because of the age thing. Next Year's Shakedown when your 18 im sure i can make some phone calls with ya

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Great shots thanks

·
20,209 Posts
I dont Think N/a Fan wants to get in free. He just wants to have the better angles then everyone else. I think its going to be tough for him because of the age thing. Next Year's Shakedown when your 18 im sure i can make some phone calls with ya
did i say he wanted to get in free?

·
Pro Mod Professor
6,846 Posts
I could of swore 17 year olds were aloud on the track because I remember a few years ago my dad told me I had to be 17! Oh well maybe i'll try and sneak up there this year. But I like taking pictures of the cars in the pits too! Everyone seems to take pictures from the starting line. So I try and take things from a different perspective.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Major, i have a pic of your vette that is one of my favorites right after a burn out just the car and one of your crew visable ..... Car,smoke,crew... thanks for the shot....lol

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.