Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
angry russian
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not been there in a while,and since they have stopped filling bottles. there is also nobody in the area that fills bottles so you have what you show up with. i figured id let people know so they dont go down there unprepared.

i was told the woman owner of cecil is scared to fill bottles, and some of the scumbags down there want their torched hot questionable bottles filled so they stopped because of a few assholes

this is an fyi- nothing more. atco seems to have no problems filling bottles fyi

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
I think its been over a year they stopped filling at Cecil.

It is a liability issue that just isnt worth it....

If your on your way to cecil from PA, Race Proven Motorsports fills bottles.

·
Godspeed TK!
8,989 Posts
Pretty sure Dominic @ DC Perf. fills them also.....

·
angry russian
1,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I think its been over a year they stopped filling at Cecil.

It is a liability issue that just isnt worth it....

If your on your way to cecil from PA, Race Proven Motorsports fills bottles.
yeah sure ill call fran before 7 am on a sat morning im sure he will pick up- and if he does im sure he will run right in to the shop just to fill a bottle. this would work for fri test and tune but not in my case..

doesn't really matter, i rarely go to cecil and if i do i know i need to plan ahead. if i go to atco i just roll- they have what i need for the day with no worries

looks like dc performance is about 35 minutes away, in the south direction

·
Registered
491 Posts
Yeah ok, because you dont realize until Saturday morning at 7am that you are going racing??? Seems more of a dig then an FYI. Lots of guys race there with NOS, just FYI.

·
Registered
4,697 Posts
If you are using a good amount of Nitrous, a refill station is a wise investment. I fill bottles at my shop but I keep the station permanantly mounted in my car hauler. That way I alwas have enough for myself and customers on the road.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts