Yellow Bullet Forums banner

121 - 125 of 125 Posts

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #121
1/4 mile ?
No. They were having some issues with the car this weekend. It was stumbling off the line. I think their best run was a 5.36

They did have a much stronger run during the final qualifying pass, but unfortunately the car beside them made a really fast pass, but punted the cones through the coupes beams, so the time was thrown out.

Pretty cool old coupe, with some old school history. The car apparently came out of Al Billes museum.

·
Off the stands for 2018!
19,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #122
copson won 10.5, marinis in pro mod and rhodes in x275
BCop and the crew were just showing off all weekend. They have that car FLYING!

Less than an hour before 10.5 rolled into the lanes for E1 I walked past Mo Halls pit. His transmission was in sections on a table, a large section of the cars drive shaft tunnel was out and sitting on the ground, and somebody was standing inside the car where the transmission should have been. I was pretty surprised to see them roll up near the front of the line when 10.5 got the call.

Also, Jim Halsey did not race, but he did make a pass during Q1......he would have been #1 if he was in the show.

·
Void
79,811 Posts
No. They were having some issues with the car this weekend. It was stumbling off the line. I think their best run was a 5.36

They did have a much stronger run during the final qualifying pass, but unfortunately the car beside them made a really fast pass, but punted the cones through the coupes beams, so the time was thrown out.

Pretty cool old coupe, with some old school history. The car apparently came out of Al Billes museum.
I was just surprised at the ET.

5.30's got him in the show ? Low car count ?

121 - 125 of 125 Posts