Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another GREAT show at Cecil, a hot day, some breakdowns, but all and all was a GREAT show. Thanks Jim, Cathy, and Dave O for a fine show.... Took a little over 600 pics... Love to have a palm tree to sit under on the start line... :razz: on those hot days.... Here are some pics to start...

CLICK FOR FULL GALLERY:

http://clickclickboom.smugmug.com/Ra...54767927_p3A7v

HERES ONE FOR ALL YOU ANIMAL LOVERS...

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
WOW, another set of excellent shots. It's great to see that each of you guys have your own style. Same pictures, but they are always captured a little different. Thank you.... Oh and thanks, I'm in the backround of most of your day shots, lol.

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
I always look forward to your pictures man, thanks again.

·
Registered
713 Posts
great pictures like always

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ha, can you let me know what direction you'll be shooting so I can make sure to stay outta the pics ? lol.
I love you work, I just don't want to be in it, lol.

Oke doke... next time i'll just photoshop you "outa dare".... not a problem... I never know where i'll be ,, im like horse shit ,, i'm all over the field..... shhhhh

·
Registered
31,526 Posts
Oke doke... next time i'll just photoshop you "outa dare".... not a problem... I never know where i'll be ,, im like horse shit ,, i'm all over the field..... shhhhh
LOL...., shhh, I won't tell anyone, promise. Well, since you'll be at VMP, think you could hook me up and get me there with you so I can get some good shots...... you know, so you don't have to worry about photoshoping me out..... thinkin of you here ;)

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL...., shhh, I won't tell anyone, promise. Well, since you'll be at VMP, think you could hook me up and get me there with you so I can get some good shots...... you know, so you don't have to worry about photoshoping me out..... thinkin of you here ;)
You might have me mixed up with one of the other photographers, i wont be at VMP..:confused:. and actually have never been there .. I normally just take pics at cecil.... I did do Shakedown at Englishtown.... though... what a great time that was.....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts