Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After watching and looking at the numbers I wanted to bring this up...

All these passes got you put on the trailer and sent home this weekend!

UPSURD! amazing how far outlaw 10.5 has come and amazing the talent and tuners in the northeast! Also shows the prep and work at cecil county!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Those were great numbers by all teams any idea where sexton and ulsch are hiding at?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
speculation:
There not happy with the 100lb weight penatly for the firewall setback

·
Registered
22,718 Posts

UPSURD! amazing how far outlaw 10.5 has come and amazing the talent and tuners in the northeast! Also shows the prep and work at cecil county!
That's crazy just 2 years ago that would have won any race in the country.

·
Registered
190 Posts
speculation:
There not happy with the 100lb weight penatly for the firewall setback
You have to commend them for enforcing the rules and making it fair for all engine combinations.:D So, if this is true does this means it's been illegal from day one?? :(

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You have to commend them for enforcing the rules and making it fair for all engine combinations.:D So, if this is true does this means it's been illegal from day one?? :(
I dont know if its true, if its legal, if its not legal.
I dont know shit.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Not true. The way the firewall is measured was clarified this year. It is now measured to the front spindle. It has never been clarified before now as to what stock location means. (ie relation to the body or in relation to the chassis). Anyone that is allowed to run at an event is deemed legal for that event no matter what the rules are. Saying the car has always been illegal is not fair to those guys.

·
Registered
9,137 Posts
Those were great numbers by all teams any idea where sexton and ulsch are hiding at?
I hope they make it out to a race or two at cecil. Ive always enjoyed watching them two race. Side note, would just richards car get hit with the weight rule or chuckies 02 too?

·
KBX Performance
1,686 Posts

The field is pretty tight too. Thats some really good racing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts