Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I dont mind the camera as long as i can back up the smack i talk .....Saturday i couldnt back shit up with only one gear. :-damnit
At least you guys showed the only decent run i got....

Hey Tim ....boy you look kinda perty on film ...you should persue and acting career hahaha :smt118

Great job

·
20,209 Posts
I dont mind the camera as long as i can back up the smack i talk .....Saturday i couldnt back shit up with only one gear. :-damnit
At least you guys showed the only decent run i got....

Hey Tim ....boy you look kinda perty on film ...you should persue and acting career hahaha :smt118

Great job
perty huh? glad you like how i look LOL

·
X275 O.G.
2,353 Posts
dam Tim you do look good. :p and i didn't see the video of you kicking OAB off the golf cart. see all in fun now i got a busted motor i need to screw together before september :rolleyes: looks like i'll need a new capitol one 0% credit card.

awesome vid guys

·
20,209 Posts
dam Tim you do look good. :p and i didn't see the video of you kicking OAB off the golf cart. see all in fun now i got a busted motor i need to screw together before september :rolleyes: looks like i'll need a new capitol one 0% credit card.

awesome vid guys
i wouldve kick OAB off the cart but i think he could still kick my ass LOL

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i wouldve kick OAB off the cart but i think he could still kick my ass LOL

Bad back and all he would have snapped you in half!

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
now that was a badass video!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.