Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Super Moderator
47,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After many people, (especially the germaphobes) spent hundreds,...maybe thousands this past 16 months sanitizing everything, hunting down the last bottle of Clorox cleaner, or last container of disinfectant wipes,.......the CDC has now figured out that, in most cases,.....yeah,.....that's not needed. Looks like the deadliest virus known to man kind, just needs a little soap and water to remove the threat.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention updated its guidance on cleaning and disinfecting everyday household surfaces, saying that in "most situations" with no known coronavirus exposure, a thorough scrub with soap and water will suffice -- rather than disinfectant sprays and wipes -- to ward off COVID-19.

"Routine cleaning performed effectively with soap or detergent, at least once per day, can substantially reduce virus levels on surfaces," the CDC said at a White House briefing Monday.

·
Super Moderator
47,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This is why my getting a vaccine isn't going to happen anytime soon, either. They've no conclusive idea how to abate the virus on the surface of things or in the body. I will wait for the data one can only get from time and extensive study...
It's just like the masks. Fauci first says,..."you don't need masks"...then says "yes you do, wear two of them just in case". First only an N95 mask would work. Then a surgical paper mask was fine. Then a cloth mask worked, but only if you washed it daily in hot water, and dried it on a hot setting. Then cloth masks were fine, whether it be a scarf, a t-shirt, or a mask that says right on the package, "does not protect from COVID 19". Now basically any random rag found on the ground, or any mask you leave hanging and festering from your rear view mirror or radio knob, is perfectly acceptable............PLEASE,...enough bs already.

·
Super Moderator
47,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is why my getting a vaccine isn't going to happen anytime soon, either. They've no conclusive idea how to abate the virus on the surface of things or in the body. I will wait for the data one can only get from time and extensive study...
Yes,....they don't know how we should clean for it, don't know what masks we should wear, and haven't found reliable ways to even test for it without tons of "false" positives, either...but eliminating it from your body with a shot,.....piece of cake, invented and perfected in 6 months.

·
Registered
25,601 Posts
This is also, the CDC making an assumption that every surface in your home is contaminated with the virus.
Just like the wearing of the masks, they are assuming every swinging dick is infected and thus, you have to wear it to prevent EVERYBODY walking within 5 foot 11 inches of you is GOING to contract it if they spend 15 nanoseconds near you.

If no infected people have been in your home, all the cleaning, soap, and wipes, is a total waste of your time and money.

But, you better do it anyway,,,,,,, 'just in case" !!!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I think the vaccine will be the same efficacy as the flu shot. And no more harmful. Just another MRNA placebo that has a little bit of something to offer. I'm getting the 2nd shot next week and I can go on with my business and earn my living.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I found out just how dumb people are recently. I live in (conservative people) Grants Pass, Oregon, however I work in (Liberal people) Beaverton, Oregon near Portland. I see nearly 40% of the people here wearing masks alone in their car, or out jogging, walking, or sitting alone at a bus stop. Dumb as a fucking rock. I used to coach baseball when my kid was young and I wanted kids to think for themselves about every move. I'd ask them to ask themselves (why am I standing "here" in the batter's box?) what really worked and what was just nonsense no matter what they were doing in the field. I just want to ask the stupid fuck walking his dog alone why he's wearing a mask on a sunny day? Fucking idiots on parade...

·
Super Moderator
47,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It is well known that the virus is killed by soap and water. Been this way since the beginning. I dont see the controversy.
Unless you're blind, the controversy is quite obvious. The CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci and every news agency on the planet has been pushing disinfecting surfaces, packages in the mail, and every other possible inanimate object in life with Clorox or Lysol brands (to name a couple), disinfecting wipes, sprays, etc,..etc,...for the last 16 months, preaching it's the only way to clean and guard against the spread and infection of the worlds most deadly disease. So much so that shelves were emptied as soon as shipments were made, price gouging in stores and online ran rampart, with people hording the supplies like it was the end of the world.

Now,.........."Um,.. never mind,...we were wrong,.just use soap and water"..........DUH.

·
Registered
39,313 Posts
It is well known that the virus is killed by soap and water. Been this way since the beginning. I dont see the controversy.
Oh come on let the loons loon away. MONTHS ago reports came out that soap and water were most effective due to the fact it is a fat based shell easily destroyed. MONTHS ago reports came out that it doesn't survive will in sunlight, same reason. MONTHS ago reports came out that the virus doesn't survive well on hard surfaces.

While the virus itself is extremely infectious and virulent luckily the shell around it is fat based and weak.

Reactions: bdr82z28 and SS RRR

·
Registered
6,238 Posts
Oh come on let the loons loon away. MONTHS ago reports came out that soap and water were most effective due to the fact it is a fat based shell easily destroyed. MONTHS ago reports came out that it doesn't survive will in sunlight, same reason. MONTHS ago reports came out that the virus doesn't survive well on hard surfaces.

While the virus itself is extremely infectious and virulent luckily the shell around it is fat based and weak.
I have to admit, sometimes I miss Dr. Pilltard and the loon's wealth of pilltard knowledge.

·
Registered
39,313 Posts
Unless you're blind, the controversy is quite obvious. The CDC, WHO, Dr. Fauci and every news agency on the planet has been pushing disinfecting surfaces, packages in the mail, and every other possible inanimate object in life with Clorox or Lysol brands (to name a couple), disinfecting wipes, sprays, etc,..etc,...for the last 16 months, preaching it's the only way to clean and guard against the spread and infection of the worlds most deadly disease. So much so that shelves were emptied as soon as shipments were made, price gouging in stores and online ran rampart, with people hording the supplies like it was the end of the world.

Now,.........."Um,.. never mind,...we were wrong,.just use soap and water"..........DUH.
You're the blind one. Binded by your fear of a simple vaccine.

Here's some advice ... go outside for a walk it's a nice day. Breathe in a lot of oxygen, stimulate your brain cells so they kick into a higher gear. You're far smarter than you are presenting yourself on this subject I know you are.

A fucking YEAR ago ....

WHY SOAP AND WATER WORK BETTER THAN HAND SANITIZER TO REMOVE THE CORONAVIRUS

Months ago ...

Months ago ...

Months ago ....

FROM THE CDC MONTHS AGO ....

Cleaning with a household cleaner that contains soap or detergent reduces the amount of germs on surfaces and decreases risk of infection from surfaces. In most situations, cleaning alone removes most virus particles on surfaces. Disinfection to reduce transmission of COVID-19 at home is likely not needed unless someone in your home is sick or if someone who is positive for COVID-19 has been in your home within the last 24 hours.

There are literally THOUSANDS of articles about soap and water and COVID. THOUSANDS starting back a year or more.

·
Registered
39,313 Posts
I have to admit, sometimes I miss Dr. Pilltard and the loon's wealth of pilltard knowledge.
Can you imagine him now with Canada's "response" a total complete five alarm fire disaster?

Remember the good old "under control" and "leveling out at 16,000 cases"? LMAO

I trolled him on his FB account with one of my fake profiles and he blocked me and made the page private. LMAO so easy.

Reactions: SS RRR

·
Super Moderator
47,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You're the blind one. Binded by your fear of a simple vaccine.

Here's some advice ... go outside for a walk it's a nice day. Breathe in a lot of oxygen, stimulate your brain cells so they kick into a higher gear. You're far smarter than you are presenting yourself on this subject I know you are.
You my man, are the one who's afraid,....afraid of a virus that's 99.3% survivable,...afraid you can't make decisions without the Government telling you what to do,...afraid your own immune system isn't capable of fighting this virus, just the way it fights the flu and the common cold and millions of germs, bacteria, and viruses every day of your life.. You can't escape death,...we live with that every day,...your vaccine won't change your fear. Especially as you read of more and more vaccine related deaths,....and wait until the long term problems arise,...imagine the fear in your heart then.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts