Yellow Bullet Forums banner

221 - 228 of 228 Posts

·
Intellectual Turd Chaser
5,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #222
I wouldn't trust my life to a Taurus.

Why go cheap on something that could potentially save your or your familys life?

·
Registered
2,947 Posts
^^^
That. It's a crap shoot. I had a PT145 that was a pile of shit. Shipped it back twice to Taurus for FTF issues, which they said was mag related which did not fix the issue. Got rid of that shit quick.

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,282 Posts
^^^
That. It's a crap shoot. I had a PT145 that was a pile of shit. Shipped it back twice to Taurus for FTF issues, which they said was mag related which did not fix the issue. Got rid of that shit quick.

Great reviews on this particular pistol, buddy has one with 400 rounds through it and he has zero complaints.

I like it's weight and the way it feels in my hand.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
A couple of thousand rounds through my Millennium G-2, boringly reliable. Read the reviews or watch James Yeager on YouTube. Good luck with whatever you pick!

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,282 Posts
A couple of thousand rounds through my Millennium G-2, boringly reliable. Read the reviews or watch James Yeager on YouTube. Good luck with whatever you pick!

I bought one at Bass Pro Shops, $200. A guy there asked me about what I was buying and he was carrying one. He was in the military and has many pistols, he chooses this one and has 1000 or so rounds through it.

He said I made a good choice.

The lady working the counter said she has been there 5 years, knows guns and has sold hundreds of them with no negative feedback. She said she would legit recommend this pistol to a family member.

I feel good about it and thanks.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
FAST,

I made two small changes to the pistol. My eyes are getting older so I replaced the factory sights with a set of fiber optic sights and I also replaced the factory guide rod and spring assembly with stainless parts from Lakeline. www.lakelinellc.com

·
Registered
31,366 Posts
My Stealthgear appendix ventcore IWB holster for my CZ P-07 finally showed up. It looks very well crafted and is comfortable to a point. Even with the ventcore, 114* means you are sweating against the holster simply because you are covering more skin. Practice draws show me that everything stays in place correctly, and re-holstering is no problem either. Happy with my purchase.

221 - 228 of 228 Posts