Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Comp-Tac MTAC.

My Crossbreed Supertuck is nice too, but it scratches my gun to death at the top edge of the holster. My SIG P226 is scratched to bare metal.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Crossbreed Supertuck, can't go wrong. No scratches on my XDm, not sure what's up with that. I'd give Mark at Crossbreed a call about it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
That's it...rubbed the finish off at the mouth of the holster. I have over a dozen holsters and none of the others do this as bad, so it's not normal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you can handle a Kydex Holster I would check out the Comp Tac C-Tac. Go check out the Comp Tac web page. They make a number of different inside the waistband holsters. You can't go wrong with any of them. If you want a leather holster, I would check out Milt Sparks or High Noon holsters. I have a Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 that I carry my Glock 23 in during the winter. It's an awsome Holster. It's just a little bit on the pricey side though. This is just my 2 cents though.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have the Crossbreed supertuck. Just got it this week. Took a couple days to break it in, but now it is the most comfortable IWB holster I own. Trust me, I have a drawer full of holsters. I have carried a stainless Kimber compact for the last 12 years, so I am not much worried about wear fom the kydex portion of the holster on my gun. Paul Baxter

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Comp-Tac MTAC.
Crossbreed Supertuck

I have both and both have their advantages. The Supertuck is more comfortable but the Mtac is more versitile with the changable kydex part in case you carry more than one gun.....

I've been wearing the supertuck with a 4" XD40 for a little over a year now and am really happy with it, it shows very little wear. O and I went with the horse hide option.

·
Registered
730 Posts
That's it...rubbed the finish off at the mouth of the holster. I have over a dozen holsters and none of the others do this as bad, so it's not normal.
Think it's the leather, some have a protective fabric or something inside them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts