Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...The week after the race!!!!!!!! Big props to Masters TV for getting this show turned around so quickly. This will be the fastest turnaround time for editing a complete show we've ever gotten. The production company is pumped about coming to Michigan and we feel like this one will be huge!!! The show will air Sunday July, 18th at 11:30 am nationwide and repeat Monday at 4:30pm nationwide. Lets pack Milan Dragway July 10th and show the world what we do!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
add grudge racing like you did 1320x and it will 4 sure be packed... not for the TV but just so we can be there

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Fill your coolers full of beer and you wouldn't believe what and who shows up......;)

See you there

Andrew

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
I think I can make it!

·
Registered
988 Posts
We can't wait ! No rental cars .LOL

·
Registered
1,714 Posts

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'd like to add some grudge stuff.

Bub- Do you have any idea of some races coming up? I don't think we have the time to open it up completely but if there are some specific matchups I'm sure we can make time to run em...I love a good old fashion grudge race.

Thanks for the support guys...I've got 20,000 coupon flyers being printed up right now and they'll be headed toward you at the end of next week.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
wow Nate, thats great.wish I could go

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wow Nate, thats great.wish I could go
You can make it...just win the next Cecil race and you'll have plenty of money for the roadtrip. Want me to make a special call and have it rain VHT again? :p

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We can't wait ! No rental cars .LOL
Correction...."No foreign rental cars".

Note to self...Panetta is not a fan of imports.

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
TTMFT!!!!!! for an airdate only 7 days after the filming on Fox Sports Network!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
TTMFT for some good ole' fashioned outlaw racing on National Tv!!!!

·
Registered
6,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Who's gonna streak the camera wearing nothing but a YB shirt?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts