Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don’t leave it plugged in when you aren’t using it.

The melted plastic containers are a lemon juice bottle which was nearly full of vinegar
and a measuring cup with a plastic jelly jar in it nearly full of
cleaning solution which was mostly water.

When the burning ultrasonic cleaner melted the plastic containers,
the contents spilled out and appeared to quench the burning
plastic some and the smoke and steam set off the smoke alarm.
The circuit breaker tripped in the power strip which the ultrasonic
cleaner was plugged in to but it caught fire anyway.

Sorry about the big pictures, damn interwebbbs are confusing.

Ctrl key and pull back on mouse scroll wheel will shrink them to fit the screen.

http://racingfuelsystems.wonko3.myf...73&sid=87e0007be68dc6ef1b3fc9c90346ad5a#p2273

·
e85 & injection guru
5,391 Posts
so how much did you save by getting the china version .
and how much could you have lost....
dont by cheap shit! buy american if you can german or netherlands next .
shapertek is a good start there carb machine was around 300$ if my memory serves me
!

·
Registered
33,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Piss off, wankers.

The China machine was a Christmas gift.

I have two others, made in USA, a Crest and a Branson. The corner of the stainless steel machine you see behind it in some of the pictures is the $1800 Crest machine, made in USA, I bought. If you’re not cleaning your parts in one of these, you’re not getting them clean. That’s a fact, Jack.

Using the China machine to clean small parts gave the experience to understand why the larger machines were necessary.

You better unplug your China made computer you’re on the interwebs here with, and the China made TV, and your China made refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and all else, when you leave the house.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
Hope you got the extended warranty! Just kidding that sucks. My wife don't understand why I always unplug the toaster.

·
El Diablo
12,395 Posts
Don't buy their cutoff wheels, they will explode and cut your face off. I don't buy anything there unless it's a foolproof item, or I can modify it to work correctly. I sheared a hinge bolt on one of their bead breakers.:rolleyes:

·
e85 & injection guru
5,391 Posts
Piss off, wankers.

The China machine was a Christmas gift.

I have two others, made in USA, a Crest and a Branson. The corner of the stainless steel machine you see behind it in some of the pictures is the $1800 Crest machine, made in USA, I bought. If you’re not cleaning your parts in one of these, you’re not getting them clean. That’s a fact, Jack.

Using the China machine to clean small parts gave the experience to understand why the larger machines were necessary.

You better unplug your China made computer you’re on the interwebs here with, and the China made TV, and your China made refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, and all else, when you leave the house.
so you knew it was a peice of shit but used it in a working environment anyway and have two other larger ones . shame on you . as far as my stuff i try to buy american if i can . and i allways try to keep my money local . yup the toaster and blender is oster. china .100%
let see the computer is a kit, parts from all over so some % is china .
the stove and fridge are s/s GE models from Tennessee .parts% ???
the dishwasher and microwave are Bosch s/s set they are german and american. the whirlpool washer and dryer are american, parts???? .the mixer and bread machine are kitchenaid/whirlpool made 100% in usa . im sure my old keurig coffee maker is some how mostly china but it says usa . .my hibachi egg is Japanese
so how your inventory stack up .????

·
Registered
8,372 Posts
so how much did you save by getting the china version .
and how much could you have lost....
dont by cheap shit! buy american if you can german or netherlands next .
shapertek is a good start there carb machine was around 300$ if my memory serves me
!

That's the brand I have.

·
Registered
33,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Piss off, wankers. It’s not a bad machine. It works well on small parts. I won’t be leaving the new one plugged in when I’m not using it.

Why is YB such a wanker magnet?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts