Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Grandpa
6,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

A little boy says to his mother, "Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?"
| His mother replied, "Barack, don't even go there! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!"

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
AWESOME! Made my day!

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
lmao, I have a question I dont KNOW any one who voted for Obama.

Where the hell did all the votes come from for him to win LOL.. I dont think his birth certificate is the only thing rigged

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
lmao, I have a question I dont KNOW any one who voted for Obama.

Where the hell did all the votes come from for him to win LOL.. I dont think his birth certificate is the only thing rigged
ask around if any black people voted for someone other than obama (just because he is black)

I don't know a single black person that didn't vote for obama.

I think the reason he was voted in is just because there was enough blacks that voted for the first time just to get him in, not because they knew his policies or anything.

·
Registered
120 Posts
ask around if any black people voted for someone other than obama (just because he is black)

I think the reason he was voted in is just because there was enough blacks that voted for the first time just to get him in, not because they knew his policies or anything.
x2 Agree 100%

·
Registered
342 Posts

I dont know any black people...............

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts