Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
28,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
What's everyone's opinion on what the value does on the older Corvettes once the new one comes out?
Minimal in most cases. This one, I doubt it will effect it at all. This change is about a 70/30 split on Corvette people. The Mid engine and no manual has stopped a lot of buyers. If you look at the market right now there are few manuals for sale. Most are keeping theirs and the ones that come up for sale are moving pretty quickly. Plus the $58.999 price sounds good, but the one I optioned out after TTL was 80K. That was just a 2LZ, big wing, NPP exhaust and black rims. That's a "base" Corvette, the vert would of been almost 90K.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
You was worried about color? I just mixed up 2 gallaons of that color for my 69 Camaro Twin Trubo build. Going to do exposed Carbon Fiber, do the same theme as you car. That is the car that made my theme decision. Nice score.

LOVE IT!

·
Registered
7,842 Posts
Carmax paid her $64k but she had to suck and fuck ALL the 25 guys in the shop.

BTW! NIce car at a GREAT price!........ You stole it!

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I know someone who just bought a 19 Z06 and 19 ZR1 and then sold there 17 Z06 with hardly any miles for $55k to a different dealer the next day. I found out a day late.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
The vehicle history shows that it sat at Paradise Chevy in Temecula for 10+ months. Likely the color and options kept it from selling. Maybe an ordered car that was never accepted. I doubt the lady paid anywhere near that sticker.

Great find.

·
Registered
28,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
The vehicle history shows that it sat at Paradise Chevy in Temecula for 10+ months. Likely the color and options kept it from selling. Maybe an ordered car that was never accepted. I doubt the lady paid anywhere near that sticker.

Great find.
Not sure where you got 10 months? Looks like 1 1/2 months.

03/26/2018TEMECULA, CA2 Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac
NEW VEHICLE PREPPED FOR SALE
03/26/2018TEMECULA, CA Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac
VEHICLE DETAILED
04/07/2018TEMECULA, CA9 Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac
VEHICLE SERVICED
05/12/2018CA15 Motor Vehicle Dept. ODOMETER READING FROM DMV

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
11-06-2018

Price: $110,325

Dealer Name: Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac

Dealer Notes: Call, e-mail or print and bring this page to April Thompson Internet Director, to receive your SPECIAL Internet Price!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
The lady that sold the Z06 to Carmax is a lot like my brother. He has lost over 100K on trading in Corvette's in the last 10 years, same as my Dad, lost his ass on everything in life too. A fool and his money are soon departed.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Google Earth Street View has the car there parked along the Western edge of the lot in April of 2018 with no stripes. It has the grey painted vents like your window sticker shows. No more street views available in that time frame but it looks like the same car is still parked near the same spot from the aerial in Aug and Dec of 2018.

Weird.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
That’s a great score. I looked at one pretty much identical. Sticker up here in Canada was 123,??? It was a killer car. I have two kids so ended up ordering a 2019 ZL1 1LE. Arrived in April. What a killer car it is. But I was real close to biting on that Vette. Congratulations. You got a screaming deal. Colour and the touches look awesome also?

41 - 57 of 57 Posts