Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Exactly. The winner had about a 30" wheel.. don't the rules say 20" max??? If so, that's pretty fucked up. I know its just a bigwheel race ,but its a bigwheel race for $1000.00!

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
Gear reduction from the big wheel, she didn't have to pedal near as heard to get out in front, I can see a tech mandate for next year!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Saw the whole riged race they had two dudes try to take him out and the duck riged the race with a custom big wheel with a big ass front wheel. If the race had of been on even ground no one had a chance in hell of out running carrottop. DUCK SHOULD LISTEN TO THE CD HE'S GIVEN OUT AT THE TRACK SONG #3. TAKE YOUR W'S AND
SHOVE E'M

·
Registered
215 Posts
1.You all need to get your facts straight for starters the Handys are a class act and Carrottop took his loss like a man and his parents are proud of him.
2. The front wheel was 25.5 inches not 30 inches.
3.We had no part in any trying to wreck him Carrottops uncle, mom and I talked about chickenshit stunts before the race and Val had no part in that shit.
4. Post titled Big Wheel Race At SGMPin the Fall ?????? post 39 lays out the rules if I could get them to copy I would. Go back and look at Ducks post on post 39. Doesnt say anything about wheel size or w tires or custom Big wheels. We will be back and race again within the rules if he beats her so be it. She wil take it the same way he took it last night, but I wont listen to anybody taking cheap shots at him if he does win. Better yet you 2 build one and see what it takes to beat her or just shut the phuck up if you dont have a dog in the hunt. I dont see anyone from Carrottops camp bitchin.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
1.You all need to get your facts straight for starters the Handys are a class act and Carrottop took his loss like a man and his parents are proud of him.
2. The front wheel was 25.5 inches not 30 inches.
3.We had no part in any trying to wreck him Carrottops uncle, mom and I talked about chickenshit stunts before the race and Val had no part in that shit.
4. Post titled Big Wheel Race At SGMPin the Fall ?????? post 39 lays out the rules if I could get them to copy I would. Go back and look at Ducks post on post 39. Doesnt say anything about wheel size or w tires or custom Big wheels. We will be back and race again within the rules if he beats her so be it. She wil take it the same way he took it last night, but I wont listen to anybody taking cheap shots at him if he does win. Better yet you 2 build one and see what it takes to beat her or just shut the phuck up if you dont have a dog in the hunt. I dont see anyone from Carrottops camp bitchin.
Owned!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
noone outta this camp bitchin cause we ain't whiners! Sure is funny that earlier in the day when you & Val came into our pit talking shit to Carrottop showing him a measley 200.00 we matched it & said let's go right now yall didn't want none. We asked to race right after bigwheel race was over & yall said no. That f'ing big wheel was illegal - 20" was the rule & somebody changed the post - i mean who could possibly remember it was #39 & why want to print it out if you knew. THE ONLY REASON WE LOST IF CAUSE HE GOT BUMPED INTO & HE HAD TO GET STRAIGHT & START AGAIN, THAT POUR BIG WHEEL THAT WAS ORDERED & BUILT WAS SLOW & WAS SPORTING W'S.

DONT BE A HATER!:finga:

-MOMMA CARROTTOP!

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
OUTLAW BIG WHEEL
FRONT TIRE DRIVE. MUST BE PEDALED.NO CHAINS,DRIVES,GEARS,BELTS,ENGINES ETC.........
CAN BE CUSTOM BUILT BUT MUST BE A BIG WHEEL STYLE(BIG WHEEL ON FRONT AND SMALL WHEELS ON BACK. MUST SIT ON IT AND PEDAL. MUST HAVE 3 WHEELS. THATS ABOUT IT FOR RULES FOR THIS ONE.

The post being referred to.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
Gee, how much entry fee did you guys have to fork over for the big wheel race???

·
Chupa Cabra
9,824 Posts
noone outta this camp bitchin cause we ain't whiners! Sure is funny that earlier in the day when you & Val came into our pit talking shit to Carrottop showing him a measley 200.00 we matched it & said let's go right now yall didn't want none. We asked to race right after bigwheel race was over & yall said no. That f'ing big wheel was illegal - 20" was the rule & somebody changed the post - i mean who could possibly remember it was #39 & why want to print it out if you knew. THE ONLY REASON WE LOST IF CAUSE HE GOT BUMPED INTO & HE HAD TO GET STRAIGHT & START AGAIN, THAT POUR BIG WHEEL THAT WAS ORDERED & BUILT WAS SLOW & WAS SPORTING W'S.

DONT BE A HATER!:finga:

-MOMMA CARROTTOP!

GET EM LISA!

·
Registered
686 Posts
0.00 entry had a blast & we will be back. couldn't ask for a better event overall others!

--Sorry to see your car have trouble this w/e Puddin....i was wanting to watch you run.

·
vittu sinua
16,147 Posts
i've never seen that at any event, and i can say, it was one of the hardest times i've ever laughed. good show.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
the south will always cheat to beat the north but when they build stuff for there kids to cheat on thats going alil over board

... The rules did say 20 inches cause i remember looking themover many of times as we wanted to build one..lol

·
Registered
189 Posts
the south will always cheat to beat the north but when they build stuff for there kids to cheat on thats going alil over board

... The rules did say 20 inches cause i remember looking themover many of times as we wanted to build one..lol
Yes they did .. It doesnt matter if it was free entry or not . This kinda bs shouldnt go on . Did the Duck atleast kiss Carrottop after fucking him ?

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts

·
Registered
10,404 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
One more time. The people that won pointed out this post. If you guys can find the 20" rule posted somewhere, please post it.

http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showpost.php?p=7239056&postcount=10
puddin not tryin to be a dick but them rules were changed then from last time i looked at them but hey it was free entry and we thank you n the duck for all you do..but alot of us know it was awful "fishy" lol good luck on making some good laps with new setup u had some good 60ft's in no time u guys should be in the 40's:smt072

1 - 20 of 38 Posts