Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,293 Posts
Here is what I want to know.................. who REALLY gives a shit what they do with his body? they could chop him into 50 pieces & put one in each state & he would still be dead. how does it really matter????

talk about majoring on the minors. :roll:

Bob

·
Registered
22,652 Posts
And just what would that cunt want the body for, Spite plain and simple.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Here is what I want to know.................. who REALLY gives a shit what they do with his body? they could chop him into 50 pieces & put one in each state & he would still be dead. how does it really matter????

Cut him into 50 pieces, Cremation, Bury him but lay him to rest already! A month later.....WTF

·
Super Moderator
45,885 Posts
Now the question will be,........is he a conservative judge, who wil probably grant the annulment and the kids win,........or is he a liberal judge,........you know, the same ones who give child molesters a "second" chance, kinda judge,........and let this drag on forever.

·
LSx The World
4,035 Posts
James Brown comes to mind with this story he wasnt buried for about a month

·
Super Moderator
45,885 Posts
Nothing beats the Ted Williams story,...........his head was here,......his body was there,......who wanted it buried,....who wanted it frozen,..........

·
Son of Mr. David-get it ?
15,681 Posts
Hopefully the judge will make the right call and annul the marriage.

The oldest of his blood offspring I think is more important than some chick he married 14 years ago.

·
Registered
6,470 Posts
It's a prelude to the fight over the money. Unless the judge allows the annulment they are still legally married.
It is always about the money. No matter what their reasons are, it still just boils down to they want control of the estate. Meaning, any property,investsments, any money that he has and any that he may be owed.
It is always about the cash flow.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Lets hope the kids win and that bitch gets treated like the bitch she is for the rest of her life.

Let a mans body sit in a freezer.. That's just plain fucked up...

·
Put Custom Title HERE!...
56,427 Posts

Bob
It don't really matter!...
I bet she's gonna get her ass kicked IF Carroll runs into her in the afterlife, though!... :smt081

1 - 20 of 22 Posts