Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
65,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Carried Interest Loophole was one of the Dotard's cornerstone campaign promises that he would eliminate. Said it wasn't fair.

One more campaign promise made, one more campaign promise broken.

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
Carried Interest Loophole was one of the Dotard's cornerstone campaign promises that he would eliminate. Said it wasn't fair.

Is that the best you've got? Lame.

·
Registered
13,448 Posts

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,797 Posts

You liberals are too stupid to realize that if a handful of Democrats would have participated in, and supported this bill, things like this could have been eliminated.

Compromises had to be made to get the votes to pass......so thanks for nothing you party before country liberal idiots.

·
Registered
18,390 Posts
He realizes this is a bill written by congress. He's simply being disengenuous. Trump wanted many things in this tax package but he'll have to accept the best deal he can get from a, largely, uncooperative congress.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Zero dem support and then cry after the fact. Sounds just like what happened to Osama care. In 10 years, maybe if dems ever have the numbers they can remove that and tax the country back into submission.

·
Hemispherically Balanced
30,797 Posts
He realizes this is a bill written by congress. He's simply being disengenuous. Trump wanted many things in this tax package but he'll have to accept the best deal he can get from a, largely, uncooperative congress.

Exactly.

Delusional liberals can't understand this, and dishonest liberals can't admit it.

·
Registered
65,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
WTF?

If he did, why in the hell didn't he fight for it? He IS the gran poo-pah of the repubs after all.

·
Registered
24,008 Posts
WTF?

If he did, why in the hell didn't he fight for it? He IS the gran poo-pah of the repubs after all.
This comment right here shows just exactly how IGNORANT you are.

·
Confused Racer
39,583 Posts

Every time Trump attempts to do something the liberals stop it or some liberal judge does. Seems like we have a liberal problem not a Trump problem. Do your research before posting

·
Registered
65,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Trump the fighter ............. NOT !!

More like trump ....... the pussy snowflake.

·
Western North Carolina
17,328 Posts
You liberals are too stupid to realize that if a handful of Democrats would have participated in, and supported this bill, things like this could have been eliminated.

Compromises had to be made to get the votes to pass......so thanks for nothing you party before country liberal idiots.
Good post Sam. But don't expect a rational response from the insane clown posse.

·
Registered
65,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Every time Trump attempts to do something the liberals stop it or some liberal judge does. Seems like we have a liberal problem not a Trump problem. Do your research before posting
Dems are completely shut out of this tax code rewrite.

Don't worry though, you're not the only sucker that fell for his con job.

·
Confused Racer
39,583 Posts
Dems are completely shut out of this tax code rewrite.

Don't worry though, you're not the only sucker that fell for his con job.

How did I fall for it??? I have no say, I'll deal with whatever comes down the pike just like I did when Obama was in.

·
Registered
65,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
How did I fall for it??? I have no say, I'll deal with whatever comes down the pike just like I did when Obama was in.
Really? You have no idea you got conned during last year's election.

You're not the only one.

·
Registered
65,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
You pathetic liar.

Democrats insisted on DACA, Dem leadership walked out on Trump several times.
That's in the spending bill.

The spending bill ...... the dems will be involved in that one.

1 - 20 of 84 Posts