Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a pontoon boat and it doesn't fit in the garage lol. Needs to be 9 feet tall and 24ft long at a min. What companys are good to use? There are tons but no reviews.

·
Registered
455 Posts
Shelter king makes a nice carport. Im figuring you are talking about the tarp style ones. The internal structure is heavy duty and the cover material is thick too. I think they offer custom sizing as well. I have mine fo over 5 years now still in good shape and it handles snow pretty well too. Mine is a 12'*20' and was about $550/600 delivered. You can get them where both ends open so if you wanted you could just drive straight through till the boat is in.

·
Registered
515 Posts
you bought the wrong trailer. The tires on the inside with the adjustable height crank then lower it 12"-20" more and your in. I use a trailer with inside wheels all summer long. Both friend have a marina. I move LOTS of boats.

·
Go Fuck Yourself
7,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
didnt get the waterproof cover? What the fuck man, rip off! :p
I have a cover. I thought it was gonna fit in the garage though lol.

Also it was the only trailer they sold with this boat.

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
try tempo.com or some thing like that , we use them for the winter months , i have a 20x24x7 for my double garage , take about 2.5 hrs to put up and a little longer to remove
it a big theing here for the winter season

1 - 20 of 24 Posts