Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Caring for Kira Auction #10 Limited Edition Yellow Bullet Shirt & Yellow Bullet Hat

I would like to welcome Yellow Bullet Member WRIGHTRACING (Chad) to the "Caring For Kira" fund raiser.
Chad has been a big supporter of me and the fund raisers that I have run in the last year and has once again jumped on board to help out another Bullet members family.

This is Auction #1 of 2 Auctions that Chad donated to the "Caring For Kira" fund raiser.
Auction #2 will be listed tomorrow, I believe that will be Auction # 11

Chad`s first items up for Auction are,
The Bad Ass Limited Edition Yellow Bullet Joker Shirt,
Size is XL and the color is black.
Chad also tossed in a Brand New Fitted yellow Bullet Hat
Size is Small-Medium

For a bigger pic of the shirt click the link,
http://wickedgrafixx.com/various-drag-racing-t-shirt-designs.html

This auction will end Saturday 10/26 at 8 PM EST.

·
Unoffical YB Fundraiser
14,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Caring for Kira Auction #10 Limited Edition Yellow Bullet Shirt & Yellow Bullet H

A bump for all the WRIGHT reasons,

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Re: Caring for Kira Auction #10 Limited Edition Yellow Bullet Shirt & Yellow Bullet H

Also like to thank Monkey Grip(DJ Ribby) for that hat and the other 2 I wear. I ask him to pick me up a couple from the 2012 YBNats and he gave them all to me for free. That one was to small, so he sent me another to replace this one with.

·
Security jus sayin crew
50,209 Posts

Bump

·
Registered
56,906 Posts

Almost lunch time on the west coast bump :)

1 - 20 of 92 Posts