Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am looking at buying this WRX but things are kinda shady and I would like to get carfax.Could some one PLEASE run one for me,I am a cheap bastard. Thank you in advance

JF1GD29693G508233

·
mail order brides wanted
3,230 Posts
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YA DOUCHEBAGS THAT CARFAX IS A PIECE OF SHIT ? WE FIX OVER A HUNDRED VEHICLES A MONTH & WE DONT REPORT THEM TO CARFAX.NOT ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES REPORT TO CARFAX.IT ISNT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS PRINTED ON.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YA DOUCHEBAGS THAT CARFAX IS A PIECE OF SHIT ? WE FIX OVER A HUNDRED VEHICLES A MONTH & WE DONT REPORT THEM TO CARFAX.NOT ALL INSURANCE COMPANIES REPORT TO CARFAX.IT ISNT WORTH THE PAPER IT IS PRINTED ON.
I just wanted know if it had a clean title and everything was legit....it has a blown motor and dont care about the maintenance side of things since its all getting replaced.

·
Registered
3,370 Posts
Clean CF 2 owner car. It is showing an open recall which is no big deal. But it does have 182k on it, which is a lot for that type of car. They have a habit of being abused badly by young kids.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Clean CF 2 owner car. It is showing an open recall which is no big deal. But it does have 182k on it, which is a lot for that type of car. They have a habit of being abused badly by young kids.
Thank you for the help.I am going to look at it in the morning and wanted to make sure the title was clean.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts