Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a customer that wants me to go through her Datsun 1600. I'm going through everything, body, paint ,interior,motor,trans,rear end.one thing that she wants is that its dependable. what I'd like to do is convert it over to EFI because those side draft carbs are hard to tune and its hard to find anyone to work on them.so i suggested that we put EFI on it.
Anyone know anyone that can convert it over? It would need everything. injectors,wiring harness,T/B, intake bunged for the injectors,computer,sensors,the whole deal.
thanks.

·
Registered
9,523 Posts
I have a customer that wants me to go through her Datsun 1600. I'm going through everything, body, paint ,interior,motor,trans,rear end.one thing that she wants is that its dependable. what I'd like to do is convert it over to EFI because those side draft carbs are hard to tune and its hard to find anyone to work on them.so i suggested that we put EFI on it.
Anyone know anyone that can convert it over? It would need everything. injectors,wiring harness,T/B, intake bunged for the injectors,computer,sensors,the whole deal.
thanks.
Sounds like a neat project. Couple of things to consider, one being budget, but I dont think it would be too hard to convert it.

·
Registered
9,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
there is no budget.girl has money.just need to get it done. hell.she spent 2500 just to get the chrome redone so for.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts