Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys does this look ok? These are Fuel Rail Covers for a Z06 Corvette. We did silver Carbon to not take away from the black lettering.

·
Eddie Haskell
7,850 Posts
It looks like a Christmas present. You should leave the carbon fiber look to look like carbon fiber, black and grey. Make the letters red, or body color. Hey, you asked:p.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It looks like a Christmas present. You should leave the carbon fiber look to look like carbon fiber, black and grey. Make the letters red, or body color. Hey, you asked:p.
That's cool. I just did what the customer wanted. He wanted to keep the GM Red look as the base color.

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
It's a cool technique but I'm not a big fan of the carbon fiber look at all...and this just makes it that much worse..Merry Xmas!!

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
How did you keep the letters black again doing that process, it looks really cool just don't get how you did that by dipping it?? Thanks :p

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We wanted to tone it down quite a bit, but this was what the customer wanted. I did a Clone Kart Racing Engine cover in a Candy Oriental Blue.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
where are you located? what does this generally cost? whats the turn around time? thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts