Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know for a fact I read on here somewhere where someone made some CF door panels for an F body Camaro. Im starting my quest of gutting it to get the pig to race weight. Any info will be used and GREATLY APPRECIATED

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
twin, lemme know if you ever find em again.. I have been on the look out for quite some time

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
I just looked through my stuff and could not find it. A few people have made them over the years. they go for $400 to $600 from what I remember

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well shit, as many F bodys that are around now you would think they would be out there. Thanks guys, guess back to the drawing board

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Well shit, as many F bodys that are around now you would think they would be out there. Thanks guys, guess back to the drawing board
I'd think about building them if Ellis would drag his lazy ass down to Tacoma and let me mock them up on his car. And if we had a few sets pre-ordered, to make it worth the hassle.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd think about building them if Ellis would drag his lazy ass down to Tacoma and let me mock them up on his car. And if we had a few sets pre-ordered, to make it worth the hassle.
Well get on his ass and get em going

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
I have a few parts he can make molds of just need more buyers. I have hoods, Spoilers, dash cover, door panels and any thing else he could sell

·
Registered
950 Posts
Have a buddy who is workin on all bag infused carbon front and rear bumpers , hood and fenders right now ,Only making this stuff for the Trans Am ,No Camaro stuff sorry .

He has the molds built for the rear bumper and hood right now ,Hes just waiting to finish the front bumper mold before he sells anything . He wants to be prepared before any releasing and parts .

We will soon be also offering a carbon or aluminum strut style wing also for the Trans Am . Still in the works

If you need more info on this stuff pm me and ill get details and pictures of the work out to you .

·
Banned...Four Times
40,200 Posts
Ellis in Tacoma, you have a better chance of seeing a unicorn giving out pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. :-D:-D

·
Nitrous Junky
10,820 Posts
YEAH YEAH YEAH! You can thank WADOR for that!

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Ellis in Tacoma, you have a better chance of seeing a unicorn giving out pots of gold at the end of the rainbow. :-D:-D
I was thinking that getting him to show up in Tacoma as somewhere between getting a hooker to fuck you free of charge and getting a stripper to be faithful.

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was thinking that getting him to show up in Tacoma as somewhere between getting a hooker to fuck you free of charge and getting a stripper to be faithful.
So what ur basically all but saying is Im not gonna see those door panels anytime soon

1 - 20 of 31 Posts