Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a supplier of good burrs, I have some that are 6 or 7 years old that I keep returning to when the new ones stop cutting after little use.

·
Registered
6,482 Posts
X2 on goodson.... Very easy to deal with

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Some Fastenals have a collection in their store.

·
Banned
9 Posts
Guys, I perform a service that should be able to help you.

Do you throw out your dull burs? Do you pay top dollar for your burs? If you answered yes, I want to try to help your company.* I've hand fluted carbide burs for a business for 20 years and I've recently started working on my own, to help out small businesses who are paying top $ for their burs. If you throw your dull burs away, you are essentially throwing your money away. Those dull burs can be resharpened and work the same as when they were new. The best part is it can be done at a fraction of the cost of new burs: Below you will find the prices per resharpened bur based on the diameter of the head of the Carbide Bur. I don't size my clients up and milk them for every nickle. You'll know the cost before you send them out.* < 1/8"= $1.10 1/8"= $1.90 1/4"= $2.95 3/8"= $3.95 1/2"= $4.95 5/8"= $6.85 3/4"= $7.95 1" = $8.95 With cross cut add .15 cents. Mill cuts add $1.50 If you are worried about freight cost, a few of my existing clients use USPS priority boxes. You can put up to 70lbs of burs in a box for roughly $13. It's a very inexpensive way to ship all that weight. I'll also share the freight cost with you. You ship out, I'll ship back. Turnaround will usually be the same day or the next day, depending on the volume of the order Let me know if you're interested

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Guys, I perform a service that should be able to help you.

Do you throw out your dull burs? Do you pay top dollar for your burs? If you answered yes, I want to try to help your company.* I've hand fluted carbide burs for a business for 20 years and I've recently started working on my own, to help out small businesses who are paying top $ for their burs. If you throw your dull burs away, you are essentially throwing your money away. Those dull burs can be resharpened and work the same as when they were new. The best part is it can be done at a fraction of the cost of new burs: Below you will find the prices per resharpened bur based on the diameter of the head of the Carbide Bur. I don't size my clients up and milk them for every nickle. You'll know the cost before you send them out.* < 1/8"= $1.10 1/8"= $1.90 1/4"= $2.95 3/8"= $3.95 1/2"= $4.95 5/8"= $6.85 3/4"= $7.95 1" = $8.95 With cross cut add .15 cents. Mill cuts add $1.50 If you are worried about freight cost, a few of my existing clients use USPS priority boxes. You can put up to 70lbs of burs in a box for roughly $13. It's a very inexpensive way to ship all that weight. I'll also share the freight cost with you. You ship out, I'll ship back. Turnaround will usually be the same day or the next day, depending on the volume of the order Let me know if you're interested
Need a phone number please.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Do you match the existing angles from the original grind?
Or do you have a standard that you work with?
I say this because, I have a few cutters that are a special grind with several relief cuts and work well.
If I have you resharpen them, do you measure them out and keep it all the same?
How about drills? Do you resharpen them as well?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts