Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody switch from carburetor to efi and regret it? I'm just talking about NA combinations. Already have a turbocharged car that I know is definitely a plus, but is it gonna go any quicker?

·
All motor wannabe
5,904 Posts
picked up major consistency and a lot of mph in way worse conditions with our switch

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I picked up a bunch. It wasnt just replacing the carb with a throttle body though, we designed the whole intake system. There are pros and cons, all depends on what your after.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Fueltech. Does injection, ignition, and datalogging all in one program. Has some limitations but for the most part can do everything you need

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
What's better about the Holley?
The FAST doesn't have ANY flexibility on IOs,where the Holley IOs can he configured pretty much however you need. The Holley self learning works great,the Fast,not at all. The Holley still needs to be tuned in the idle/light cruise/transitional throttle areas,but for the full throttle power stuff,it'll nail whatever AFR you tell it to.

·
Registered
582 Posts
I wouldn't use anything that Holley made hardware or software.
Pro Annihilator Ignition Systems. I'll just leave that here, and show my way out.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I wouldn't use anything that Holley made hardware or software.
Pro Annihilator Ignition Systems. I'll just leave that here, and show my way out.
There is a lot of pro stock stuff running with Holley. Think they have it tied up and there not closing any time soon.

·
Registered
582 Posts
LOL...WUT?
Some of us bought into Holley's new ignition system "Annihilator" series. Then Holley just stopped, no support, no replacements, no service, no warranty. Of course I bought the high dollar "Pro Strip". Wasn't cheap 20 years ago.
Love their carbs.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts