Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have self moded my demon 750 to run on e85 so far its has worked great ive gotten it down pretty good.. ive gotten better 60s and 1/8mile et.. but its a little too lean for my likeing going down the track.. i read .94 lamda which is like 13.8 gas afr.. but i dont think i can richen it up by jets.. as ive drilled them out pretty big already and i dont think i can flow much more throught the main wells ...

so my question is can i make the high speed bleeds smaller and/or the emulsion holes smaller so i can richen it up a lil?

·
Registered
231 Posts
on the air bleed kit that quick fuel sold me to rework my 950hp to e58. the air bleed sizes are way smaller than what was on there for gas. i you want i can get the size differences for you before n after.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool that would be great.. how about emulsion holes? and their locations?

·
Registered
231 Posts
dont know anything avbout emulsion holes. you could always buy some metering blocks. they said the smaller airbleed will richen up the circut.
went from size 72 to 67. and the smaller ones went from33 to 31 size. airbleeds. ofcourse this was a 950hp. so it maybe different than your 750. but if you like doin your own thing u can drop each respectively and see what happens.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts