Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thing about buying A braswell 4150 carb do anyone have any experience with them? The carb will be used on A 416 11.0:1 compression LSx engine with ported L92 heads and ported performance induction single plane intake .

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Thing about buying A braswell 4150 carb do anyone have any experience with them? The carb will be used on A 416 11.0:1 compression LSx engine with ported L92 heads and ported performance induction single plane intake .
Are you thinking about having them build you one? Or buying a used one? Braswell is top shelf. ;)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I've had my Braswell for ~5yrs. It's a 4500 done on a Holley core. It's very clean/crisp and makes power. I loaned it to a buddy for dyno testing last year. It was a-b-a-b tested against a larger Holley Ultra HP1150 and was +20hp better across the entire pull. Their newer stuff done on their own cores are slick!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats what im looking good clean crisp power and great throttle response. John whats your combo if I may ask? how much power does it make? I saw pics of your car on Larry Meaux's website.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts