Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
RED ROCKET
8,635 Posts
i prefer prosystems built for the car...but i have had some good running 8896 dominators and 9375's.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have a king demon on car now that,s super fat can't even think about sprain new combo till I get it to be able to run without fowln plugs. Have started messing with air bleeds n such but might buy new . Looking for some advice

·
"Darkness"
4,942 Posts
Send it to Dale Cubic at CFM. He re calibrated my King Demon and it works great.

·
Registered
202 Posts
X100000000000000000000 for Dale Cubic.Best customer service best carb I have ever used.You will not be disappointed.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
1150 Quickfuel QFX series for me, worked awesome right outta the box.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Every carb works the same all companys out there are HOLLEY carbs. One thing is they are wayyyy better than Demon carbs...My main point is every holley carb has to be adjusted to your motor just order a regular 1150 or 1250 holley and tune it, dont spent on high dollar carbs

·
Registered
756 Posts
Oh I know I have one from Pro systems and one from Chuck nuytten...we still have to tune the carbs to our motors even though they are custom made for our specs..

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have a 1300 cfm Pro Systems carb....
See the PSCA.com classified section, or email me....

$800 obo

[email protected]

Thx,
Dee

·
Registered
12,422 Posts
I have a different opinion now that I bought a big name carb. I spent alot of time on the phone going over my combo prior to the order, then when I got the carb, it was so far off it wasnt funny...... My advice, buy a carb and make sure you have a carb guru near by that you can get to help you tune it in.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts