Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not to step on any toes but did not see anyone who wires the cars so I am offering my services

Anyone looking to have your car re-wired or if you need any wiring work done let me know. All work is done to perfection with relays and weather tight connectors.
I have been wiring cars for over 15 years and have access to the latest tech. I can solve all of your phantom problems along with reliability problems.
remember your $500 fuel pump won't work right or your nitrous system won't open if it doesn't have enough power.

We have switch panels with a life time warranty for installation or sale along with relays and connectors.

Let me know what you need

I have done a few of the cars on here and I am sure they can speak for my work.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I'll vouch for SRT.Mike wired my car as well as many of the faster cars in the Chicago area. Quality and material is top of the line.Knock on wood because I don't want to jinx myself, but 2 years running and not one hiccup.Nice thing too is his tech support,when out at the track weekends and evenings and you have a question he's a phone call away.I'll be at the next NSCB,Sept. 13th Union Grove stop by the car and take a look at his work.

Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts