Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to get some prices on transporting a roller, looking for some input on a good company any help would be appreciated.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Isn't Tommy Mauro in the transport biz?

·
Registered
1,906 Posts

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Got your back brother!

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
check out this site

www.uship.com
Make sure if you use Uship that the companies that you deal with have all the insurances and is registered with USDOT and have their motor carriers registrations.

Things can get pretty dicey if they are not correctly permitted and insured if there is a mishap or damage to your vehicle.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Make sure if you use Uship that the companies that you deal with have all the insurances and is registered with USDOT and have their motor carriers registrations.

Things can get pretty dicey if they are not correctly permitted and insured if there is a mishap or damage to your vehicle.
Absolutely 100% correct.
I haven't dealt with any one on uship.com yet but the buyer who bought my Mustang few weeks ago went through with one of the shipper / towing company [no name mention] on uship.com site.

That POS wasted my time [ 3 times] and their trailer broked down in front of my house. [ look at other thread about trailer coupler issue ].

Bottom line...it wasn't professional operation, it was small time guy who is looking for extra $$$$$$. I did inform the buyer about them but........

1 - 12 of 12 Posts