Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5,042 Posts
Are you running a rev limit on your burnout? Do you try and play the throttle in 1st and then shift to 2nd? If you start in 1st you have to mat it and go to 2nd quickly. Usually if there isn't much water and you start your burnout it won't stall, it will just labor and push the frt. wheels if you use a linelock.

·
T/S 368E
25,708 Posts

That's already been suggested and for some reason ignored!!
If doing it the correct way fixes the issue, who cares why it was happening, the issue is fixed.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Found the problem for anyone who was wondering... blocked off the power valve and car no longer goes lean on the low high shift.

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
I guess it's strange folks are still using power valve in drag racing especially with any kind of alcohol related fuel....but each there own I guess.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I guess it's strange folks are still using power valve in drag racing especially with any kind of alcohol related fuel....but each there own I guess.
Well to be 100% honest it sees more cruise night than track days around just because the track is never open and when it is the track condition are not very good. Just can’t believe how much blocking the PV made the car more enjoyable to drive.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Well to be 100% honest it sees more cruise night than track days around just because the track is never open and when it is the track condition are not very good. Just can’t believe how much blocking the PV made the car more enjoyable to drive.
I run a PV in the front and I too run the street and track. My set up works well. 600ci 14.8:1 Sunoco 112.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
I run a PV in the front and I too run the street and track. My set up works well. 600ci 14.8:1 Sunoco 112.
I don’t think the question is to run or not to run a PV but rather to run or not to run a PV on a fuel that act so much like alcohol.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts