Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
....hmmmm I don't have an answer for you noob...

BUT

One would think that IF you wanted US to do your homework for you, you might want to give us the proper year and model of Jeep. NOT that this will get you an answer.

OR

You could carry your ass over to crutchfield.com and get an answer for yourself.

·
This amp goes to 11.
12,064 Posts
You could carry your ass over to crutchfield.com and get an answer for yourself.
Yup...key in your make & model, sometimes a few other details, and the website will tell you exactly what will fit; what mods if any are needed, etc. Actually Crutchfield will include the speaker wiring adapters for free when you buy from them. ;)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
how am i a noob when i started in 2009 and you did in 2010. and i have been there but i still didnt know about the plug on the speaker.
you dont have to be a dick about it, it was just a question

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
how am i a noob when i started in 2009 and you did in 2010. and i have been there but i still didnt know about the plug on the speaker.
Go back and read your original post, you couldnt get more vague than that. Alot of times, thats what noobs do, they ask very vague questions expecting a precise answer...hence why he called you a noob.

Noob.

·
Registered
2,675 Posts
Go back and read your original post, you couldnt get more vague than that. Alot of times, thats what noobs do, they ask very vague questions expecting a precise answer...hence why he called you a noob.

Noob.
This.... ^^^^

Noob is not an age, it's a state of mind...

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Don't spend money on GOOD speakers then power them by the head unit...

·
Professor
90,869 Posts
Crutchfiled or onlinecarstereo.com has guides as to what fits.

It's a jeep, fidelity isn't an issue.

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Josh please give more information and you will get alot further. Trust me trying to argue with like minded individuals won't usually get you anywhere. Make, Model, year and so on will help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.