Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She did OK for her first real outing. Best time was 7.34 @ 184 mph with 5000 ft DA, did 6 more passes all within 0.04 10 passes total, handles real well, needs some gearing work, shifting at 8000 but trapping at 6600. It was right out of the box, no tuning. Installing some Moran injectors and have a guy to touch up the tune a little. Overall it was a great weekend, happy with the car, pretty sure there is a lot more in it and had some good times off the track as well.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Wow ! That's good news ! Yeah looKs like more gear or better ET ! Where you racing next. Did the car sixty okay there ?

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. 60 ft's 1.09. Could improve, going through the top end at 185ish. Going to go to more gear in the rear 3.90 now probably go to a 4.10 or a 4.30, going to talk to someone that knows more about it than me, then we may up the Lenco gearing depending on what my guy says. He knows his shit, he is the trans/clutch guy for Greg and the Synoil car. Nice guy, probably talked about the car for 45 min on the phone.They are out and racing in California right now. Needed someone to teach me the finer points of this Lenco
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
6,855 Posts
Good job, & car looks like a nice piece. Gearing should help ET quite a bit, especially 60'. Be safe out there.

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A couple more races here in the Hat should get me comfortable in the car, the the JB Power centre door car race in Edmonton at the end of August, then Mission Door Wars then Vegas.......then I have to go back to work so I can blow it all on racing again next year LOL. Have some work lined up in Malaysia but not if they keep loosing planes.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
A couple more good pics from the weekend

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Barry was at Sonoma last weekend :) And can I say that his car always impresses the hell out of me...

·
Drunk and Disorderly
2,251 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, Co6 @ 5.8 lbs

·
Registered
223 Posts
I was at Sonoma and raced 1/4 mile that track beats me up everytime ! Still not satisfied with ET but oh well! But still go back such a great race with the Div. and Nat. plus daughter lives in San Fran. Now off to the rest of the PDRA's ! Good job Bear keep after it the car looks great!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts