Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys any idea where I could send a bunch of car mags that would wind up in the hands of our troops overseas?

Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
I tool a bunch to the local Army reserve office, they told me that they would put them in a care package. Don't know if they ever did or not.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Wanna help out with local guys go to your closest national guard armory, they'll be able to help out one way or another. Or search for a contact for the USO. Those people are unbelievable with how much they help out.

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
I shipped a box to a guy in Iraq once. He was a member on another board that I was on. It was expensive, but I felt good about it. He is back, but I need to take some to the armory or USO, never thought about that.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wanna help out with local guys go to your closest national guard armory, they'll be able to help out one way or another. Or search for a contact for the USO. Those people are unbelievable with how much they help out.
Thanks for the tips guys.

I'll check out your suggestions.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,587 Posts
Also do a search on here because I thought there was a thread started about this sometime around the end of last year. I was thinking some of the guys on here got together and did this same thing. You might beabale to find more information for you.

Thanks to all troops who are serving and who have served!

Shannon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts