Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to know a couple of things guy's, please help me on this one, what is David Wolfe's car length, is it totally stock length? if not why? Is any ones car in the radial drag car stock length? I know this is a touchy subject but I have a debt on Gofastzone.com going, I have a guy saying "noboby is going 230+mph in stock length", is this true? I sure hope not. Please proved proof if possible. Tell who's car and length and all the fast info too.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
if there's stagger, do you want the long or the short of it ????.....mamby pamby

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
if there's stagger, do you want the long or the short of it ????.....mamby pamby
I basically need to know if the cars are at stock length? and the speed and et info..

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
Yes its stock length. Where are you going with this?.

Are you talking from bumper to bumper?

Wheel base?

Stagger?

Front overhang?

What does it matter to this guy?.

Sounds like he needs to get in the ring instead of worring about if Wolfes car is stretched or longer than the rest of the fox Mustangs.!.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes its stock length. Where are you going with this?.

Are you talking from bumper to bumper?

Wheel base?

Stagger?

Front overhang?

What does it matter to this guy?.

Sounds like he needs to get in the ring instead of worring about if Wolfes car is stretched or longer than the rest of the fox Mustangs.!.

Wheel base......

·
Registered
6,340 Posts
And if there is stagger, which side is the wheel base shorter or longer?. I'm sure if you called Wolfe he may tell you, he does not seem to hide anything like that. Better yet, show up to a race and measure it yourself............if he will let you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts