Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a tube chassis strut front,4link car with anti roll,car leaves with theleft fronts higher up higher than the right,all though ive seen other cars like mine leave like that,how can i get mine to leave with both tires even in the air at launch,is this because chassis flexing? thanks

·
Administrator
136,626 Posts
It could be 3 things.. One is the anti roll bar is not adjust correctly.. Bring the car to race weight with drive and everything in it. Put it on level ground and make sure the bolt for the passenger side (usually the one I do) is 100% neutral. Remove the bolt all the way and make sure it slides in nice.. Dont assume it's neutral because it feels loose..

Second: It can be your anti roll bar main tube is not strong enough and twisting... You will need to enforce the tube by sliding another tube within it and welding it..

Third: It may be chassis flex if all the above are correct..

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the replys,i do have the antiroll in the neutral position,and the antiroll has been beefed up very good,i was leaning on the flex ,have seen a crack in the corner post of the roof that looks like from the chassis flexing,maybe ill double fram rail it this winter,thanks guys!!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does not have that bar,i sold the car this past weekend to get a back half car built,thanks for everbodys input,steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts