Yellow Bullet Forums banner
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

· Registered
15,530 Posts
I wouldn't be calling somebody gay If i drove a babyblue malibu...Man thats one gay car...:smt097:-ShowerYBBitch:
first of all, i didn't say you were gay. the ford rules smiley you posted is flying the rainbow flag, the universal symbol for ****'s. second of all, i hate the color on my car, but i bought it that way. it will be painted soon enough. that being said, i am secure enough in my manhood not to worry about it, never thought about it being gay looking or not, just ugly. i see you aren't the only one who posted the ford rules smiley with the gay flag. i just thought it was ironic that y'all would be trying to stick up for ford power by posting a smiley that basically says fords are gay. dipshit.:ANAL:

· Grizzly
45,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
first of all, i didn't say you were gay. the ford rules smiley you posted is flying the rainbow flag, the universal symbol for ****'s. second of all, i hate the color on my car, but i bought it that way. it will be painted soon enough. that being said, i am secure enough in my manhood not to worry about it, never thought about it being gay looking or not, just ugly. i see you aren't the only one who posted the ford rules smiley with the gay flag. i just thought it was ironic that y'all would be trying to stick up for ford power by posting a smiley that basically says fords are gay. dipshit.:ANAL:
Hell i like blue its different i wouldnt say its ugly

· Registered
15,530 Posts
Hell i like blue its different i wouldnt say its ugly
thanks, it's actually more blue/green or turquoise when you see it in person. alot of people seem to like it, but i never have. the car came with a good interior and a good 12 bolt and some other parts, and i couldn't pass it up. anyway, i haven't decided on a color yet, paint will be the last thing it will get. you have a nice ride going there, i have a buddy planning to do the same thing, he wants to run ORSCA ez street.

· Grizzly
45,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thanks, it's actually more blue/green or turquoise when you see it in person. alot of people seem to like it, but i never have. the car came with a good interior and a good 12 bolt and some other parts, and i couldn't pass it up. anyway, i haven't decided on a color yet, paint will be the last thing it will get. you have a nice ride going there, i have a buddy planning to do the same thing, he wants to run ORSCA ez street.
I hear ya when ever a color makes mine go faster thats when i would worry about it:p

· Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Nice lookin motor GT, and I for sure wouldnt say a 555 is 'small'....thats about average these days lol. 'Small' would be a 540 now it seems like unfortunately...makes me embarressed that I gotta tell people mines a 468.

That thing outta FLY...whats it weight?

· Grizzly
45,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Nice lookin motor GT, and I for sure wouldnt say a 555 is 'small'....thats about average these days lol. 'Small' would be a 540 now it seems like unfortunately...makes me embarressed that I gotta tell people mines a 468.

That thing outta FLY...whats it weight?
It is when these stock suspension guys have 706"s 632 and so on dont know about the weight yet, after its finshed i will weigh it but i would bet its going to be around 2,800 with me in it:)

· Revolution Is My Name
20,379 Posts
Hey i seen that surgen .g car get some flyer miles sat at carolina before it rained where was you:confused:
Went to OBX to make sure the first car in the 4's got paid! After all the talk nobody even got in the teens.(Track was hot and pealing).

You going to "The Dirty Mo" this weekend? Think we got the S-10 figured out...

So how about that small motor blue Nova?:confused:

· Grizzly
45,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Went to OBX to make sure the first car in the 4's got paid! After all the talk nobody even got in the teens.(Track was hot and pealing).

You going to "The Dirty Mo" this weekend? Think we got the S-10 figured out...

So how about that small motor blue Nova?:confused:
small motor my azz:p a good freind of mine knows him well- he he he

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.