Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone go to the big carcraft event up in St. paul MN around mid July? How is it? Is it worth going to?

·
Registered
832 Posts
I've entered my car the last two years and it's a ton of fun. Look forward to it every year and highly recommend it.

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
I live 3 miles away, go every year a Great time Great people. If your in to the older stuff "Back to the fifty's" is at the same place in June. That is the best show around. Almost 12,000 car's entered, 500,000 spectator's for the 3 day event, all car's 64 or older. Just amazing

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
If any one is going to either event PM me, we'll have a beer or 5.:drinkers:

·
Registered
700 Posts
I live 3 miles away, go every year a Great time Great people. If your in to the older stuff "Back to the fifty's" is at the same place in June. That is the best show around. Almost 12,000 car's entered, 500,000 spectator's for the 3 day event, all car's 64 or older. Just amazing
64 and older ????

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
CC Summer Nats and Back to the 50's are 2 of the best shows in the country. I used to go every year when living in Rochester. A few of my buddies will be there.

·
Registered
141 Posts
car cfaft has about 4500 entries for the event, all years. Car Craft mag also does their street machine of the year contest at that event. Best show I've been to in the country hands down. There may be a few bigger, but mostly are just shows for "waxers" Saturday afternoon on the dyno is the 1000 hp club...

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have wanted to go for about three years now. Just never had the time to go. This year hell or high water I'm going to go!
Does it pay to try and get a hotel room near st. Paul or is it better to drive a few miles out?

·
Registered
2,739 Posts
Back to the fiftys mite be tought to get a room with in 20 miles, but Car Craft mite not be so bad.

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For the car craft event I dont even mind driving 40 miles if that means I dont get stuck in some cheap ass hotel.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts