SS 11
LS 5

Jegs Stock/Super Stock 32

Super Gas 15

Total 157

Mark

·
16,363 Posts
over 50 cars in the show. Some high quility stuff. It was very difficult picking only 10. I had a great time today. Met a lot of great people too!!! 8)

·
Registered
20,314 Posts
car show

well, i was hoping to make the car show, but a storm came thru thur night,
worst thunderstorm i have ever seen, lost power for 20 hours, washed out my driveway, lightening hit some trees, house, air cond, etc, etc
filled the pool with everything mother nature didnt want
so the worlds most beautiful chevelle stayed in the garage b4 something else bad happens(lol)

·
16,363 Posts
We had that storm in Philly too. I didn't get any damage though. You missed a grat time. Mamma Jama did have a birds eye view, since I was in her rig cooling off while the cars were pulling in. Had the best weekend of my life.. Thanx everyone!!! Ray 8)

·
Registered
967 Posts
Mark you should probably also include the American Super Car Challenge in the count as we had our best turnout yet.

I think our final count was 12 ranging from 8 seconds to 13 seconds and Biggs was not one of them :(

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
REDGAR said:
At least I have seen him with a Vette. He has been telling me for a year he has three but I had seen one
Thats odd.. because Jimmy told me he had 3 very good looking daughters... But I only seen one...

nude... :-D Just kidding...

I seen them all... :shock:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts