Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
48,068 Posts
Not surprising....you didn't think that the Twin Towers would be the last of it did you!

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Terrorism will never be over..as long as their is someone, somewhere willing to sacrifice themselves or do some crazy shit to prove a point it will always be present.

Do what you can to protect yourself, do things that make you happy, don't take shit for granted and be in the right place with the Big Guy upstairs, lol.

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
Yeah and our current administrations policy of tolerance is gonna cost this country dearly before its over with! You cant hope to make peace with the extremists who only want to wage Jihad against the west, nomatter what the cost to both sides.

·
Registered
3,246 Posts
Gratetfully this round of DIPSHITS are not smart enough to blow up shit just make it SMOKE. FYI Remember the christmas day clusterfuck flying into Detroit? Now another clusterfuck!!!!!

·
Registered
15,534 Posts
My mother told me a while ago that the Taliban claimed to be resposible for it. I don't know where she heard that or if it is true.

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
Yeah and our current administrations policy of tolerance is gonna cost this country dearly before its over with! You cant hope to make peace with the extremists who only want to wage Jihad against the west, nomatter what the cost to both sides.

X2 The so called president is a pussy. I would say our so called president, but I don't calm him as mine. I don't even think he is a natural born citizen.

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
"we took a trip to africa to visit his home country, kenya"-Michelle obama
not MY president lol

·
Philippians 4:13
2,922 Posts
pancho, why do right wingers have to be racist? i cant dislike obama just because he is half black? i dislike white people too lol

1 - 20 of 30 Posts