Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Track is very nice and prep is very good as well. They do sell fuel don't have info in types. Jim Bradshaw and crew run a nice operation.

·
Registered
2,916 Posts
Been going there since i was a kid. Can be fast when it's cool (close to sea level ~100-200ft maybe) but like always the track prep is the key. I've had it really good there and less than marginal also but that was bracket racing.

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
They have Sunoco gas and Interstate Alky.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Thanks for info
Bill Bowman (double blown gold 70 GTO who you probably know/of) posted some track info for Outlaw Pontiac event on Sept 12 on Performance Years....including his phone number...he would be the man to ask if you cant find get your questions answered;

"If you are coming for the weekend, you can get in the track at 12 noon on Friday. Test and tune (open to all makes) starts at 5pm on Friday. Gates usually open at 9am on Saturday but will get more info on that and post up. We are also shooting for a quick 8 race on Sunday for those that stick around. Any questions, feel free to give me a shout 24zero-508-87one3"

He posted some of the rules for Outlaw Pontiac's Q16 as well....in post #114...some nice payouts...long thread covering this on PY....you may not have seen it;

http://forums.maxperformanceinc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=769310&page=6

1 - 8 of 8 Posts