Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys used one of these pans,and if so are they any good? How do they fit,do they have enough stroker clearance? Quality?
Any info appreciated!

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
I'm running the 13104, fits good. Its a little heavy but its built well. You should have room for a 4'' stroke with steel rods, no problem.Be sure and use the Canton pickup also.Hope this helps.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Yea I've got one. It sucks ass. Had to be dimpled for a 3.875 stroke. Windage tray came loose and got wadded up inside pan first time out. They graciously told me that that was a problem with them and sold me a new tray. Refused to replace it no-charge. Get a Moroso or Milodon. Canton has no customer service.

·
I like IceCream
11,026 Posts
I had the 13-080 which is the same I think except for the dipstick stuff. I had to run it with 5qts or the oil pressure jumped around from windage. Also the trap door hit the pickup.......I would look else where if it were me.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the reply's.I am now using a Hamburger's pan,virtually the same as a #1088 except it has a full kick out.Maybe i should just keep what i have got now? I have to keep a minimum of 7.5L of oil in the pan to avoid no oil pressure in the shutdown. I am going to a 422 18* engine this year and thought i might up-grade to something better? What are your thoughts? Also i want to use a one piece Fel-Pro stroker gasket,to use it i think i need to weld up the dip stick kick out? Any problems with pans hitting the front cap on a Dart Little M block? I had to trim the Jesel cover a fair bit to fit the 4 bolt cap. All suggestions appreciated,Grant

1 - 5 of 5 Posts