·
Registered
37 Posts
Spiro goes 6.83- 1st round
Millen goes 6.87- 1st round
Lutz went 6.99- that thing is making some steam

2nd round Millen-6.82
Spiro-6.76
L.Custudio had a bad fire after the traps, throttle stuck open but he got it stopped. He is O.K.
Lots of 10.5 cars knocking on the 6 sec. door.
Looking forward to 3rd round.

·
Registered
37 Posts
No problem-I think it is. It was moving around alot.It will fly once the 60 comes around.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Thanks.

I believe this is the first 6 second pass on 10.5s for lutz?
i believe he did it at the 1320x at milan before the engine blew. it was first round and i think it was a .97.

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Thanks, i didnt know that.

Cant wait to see some pics of it in action with the new paint.
saw it last night. actually looks really good. whoever painted the car did a nice job. im just glad its running better after the injector issue last night. hats off the bill, kenny, scott, jeff, and some other dude to get that beast rolling again.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
saw it last night. actually looks really good. whoever painted the car did a nice job. im just glad its running better after the injector issue last night. hats off the bill, kenny, scott, jeff, and some other dude to get that beast rolling again.

Car was a beast down low.....They were actually talking about lowering the bars when they got to Canada.
Pretty impressive seeing as how that was the first time the new motor was fired at Norwalk last night.

I know on the second pass it was within a few hundreths of their best 330' bfore he shut it off

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Car was a beast down low.....They were actually talking about lowering the bars when they got to Canada.
Pretty impressive seeing as how that was the first time the new motor was fired at Norwalk last night.

I know on the second pass it was within a few hundreths of their best 330' bfore he shut it off
Car looks killer, Hats off to him, getting the car all back together and making it to Canada and first pass 6.99 :party

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Yea the car looks great.I was glad to give those guys a hand getting the car ready.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Way to go Dan Millen and team! Keep up the good work.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts