Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lets see......John Stanley won.......Scott Williams Qualified #3........Kevin got beat in the Finals by a girl.......ah......it Rained.......alot.......people still came........Pig Roast Awsome..........Trish had a Hangover....I MEAN the FLU :roll: ...........the guy that wrecked the Monte Carlo in No Problem pulling wicked wheelstands......did the same thing only this time he didn't have brakes or shoot.......went around the sand.......out the back driveway......Dukes of Hazarded the road......landed on an Electric Fence.....abot 3/4 of a mile after the starting line (It took all that to beat Filipowski in the final)......of corse I have the footage and an interview 1/2 hour after......OH YEA.....Powski didn't run my tent down with his golf cart

·
Registered
5,236 Posts
Jimmy, Canada's has some heavy hitter in class now.
- Outlaw racer Ralph Andrichi (SP) is in the car for less than a year. Terry Brown wasn't out due to motor failure at the previous race. But has went 7.4 in "legal" trim. OUCH

- S/S has the GIRL, Sandra Grella and Mike Yedgarian plus Fast Eddie Tamil who are legal and all in the 7.30's!

- E/Z or L/S in NSCA has the 2 N/A car of John's Cuda or Mark's 'Stang!

- All Motor we are week, but working with Vitalli 'Stang @ 7.2's.

- Drag Radial, well maybe next year.

So when you consider what the costs to build them things up here, I think we are starting to get the hang of this Street car deal. 8)

·
Registered
93,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jimmy Biggs said:
lets see......John Stanley won.......Scott Williams Qualified #3........Kevin got beat in the Finals by a girl.......ah......it Rained.......alot.......people still came........Pig Roast Awsome..........Trish had a Hangover....I MEAN the FLU :roll: ...........the guy that wrecked the Monte Carlo in No Problem pulling wicked wheelstands......did the same thing only this time he didn't have brakes or shoot.......went around the sand.......out the back driveway......Dukes of Hazarded the road......landed on an Electric Fence.....abot 3/4 of a mile after the starting line (It took all that to beat Filipowski in the final)......of corse I have the footage and an interview 1/2 hour after......OH YEA.....Powski didn't run my tent down with his golf cart
Translation: I had a Freakin Blast :smt026

·
Registered
744 Posts
[quote="Jimmy BiggsTranslation: I had a Freakin Blast :smt026[/quote]

We had a great time also, even though my car didn't want to participate!! :roll:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts