Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Not this phuckstick! As a politician(albeit former), I'm sure he's doing better than. Unless I missed something.

·
Beer makes me pee
9,708 Posts
Ummm What is a thought leader and how do they earn a living?

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
From WIKI!!!!!!

Kwame Kilpatrick (born June 8, 1970) is the former mayor of Detroit, Michigan. When elected at the age of 31, he was the youngest mayor in the history of Detroit. Kilpatrick's mayorship was plagued by numerous scandals and rampant accusations of corruption, with the mayor eventually resigning after being charged with ten felony counts, including perjury and obstruction of justice. Kilpatrick was sentenced to four months in prison after pleading guilty to reduced charges, but was released after serving ninety-nine days.

It looks like he has already helped himself to Detriot's money!!!!!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
From WIKI!!!!!!

Kwame Kilpatrick (born June 8, 1970) is the former mayor of Detroit, Michigan. When elected at the age of 31, he was the youngest mayor in the history of Detroit. Kilpatrick's mayorship was plagued by numerous scandals and rampant accusations of corruption, with the mayor eventually resigning after being charged with ten felony counts, including perjury and obstruction of justice. Kilpatrick was sentenced to four months in prison after pleading guilty to reduced charges, but was released after serving ninety-nine days.

It looks like he has already helped himself to Detriot's money!!!!!
That's pale in comparrison to the case they are putting together on him as I type....it's gonna get real serious for him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts