Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a channel that I started about my drag racing program. I started posting racing vids and people we interested, so started to broaden the channel. I have raced the same car and combo for 37 years, 351 Cleveland. Now doing total rebuild from start to finish, with vids. I am also doing info on leaf spring suspension with Cal Tracs. I am on episode 12. Here is #12. If you could please subscribe and share I would really appreciate it, even if you not that interested could you at least subscribe please. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
33,087 Posts
Sub'd ! Good stuff Tim!! :cool:

·
Registered
9,268 Posts
The best way to drive subs to your channel is to post links to the other social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Which is why I have like 8 subscribers. :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The best way to drive subs to your channel is to post links to the other social media sites like Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. Which is why I have like 8 subscribers. :)
I only have facebook, have posted some. Not into Instagram or Twitter. I figured there is always a bunch of gear heads on here. Thanks for the insight man, I'd people have those accounts feel free to share.

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Subscribed. I'd consider shortening up the videos a bit. Attention span of a gear head is short, especially if some tits walk by. Lol. Kidding but you get the idea. Good stuff Tim.
Zim

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Subscribed. I'd consider shortening up the videos a bit. Attention span of a gear head is short, especially if some tits walk by. Lol. Kidding but you get the idea. Good stuff Tim.
Zim
Thanks Zim, yes I am a little long winded at times. I will try and curtail a bit. Thanks for subscribing

·
Registered
3,909 Posts
Subscribed.:rock:

·
Registered
8,014 Posts
been Subscribed,good info,even if it is a Ford Product !
Racing is racing,and parts and tuning is something I need to learn more about!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Good effort n job on the YouTube videos Tim! I’ve been subscribed/followed since #1. I wish this technology was available about 30 years ago because like I’ve told you before it would’ve saved me mucho $. Cleveland can Rock!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been Subscribed,good info,even if it is a Ford Product !
Racing is racing,and parts and tuning is something I need to learn more about!
Thanks everyone, I appreciate the help. The info can be used for any engine build, just the way I look at things you may relate, to you also. I figure what the Hell, after I am dead and gone, my kids can see me BS ing about racing. I really want to get them involved. My 4 year olds teacher says to me today, That she was telling the class about working on the race car, tearing apart a Cleveland. All the kids were glued in, even though they have no idea what a Cleveland is, other than a city in Ohio....Episode 13 close to posting...stay tuned Thanks guys.......Tim

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Subscribed. Always enjoyed watching your Cougar vids on the Cleveland Forever FB page, Tim.

·
Registered
754 Posts
Nice job Tim. Subscribed.

Please subscribe to my channel and like my videos as well. My sons first day of kindergarten has almost 4 million views. Never in a million years dod i think that this many people would watch my videos.. Good luck with your channel. - Gene

1 - 20 of 29 Posts