1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
14,449 Posts
mine's in cash... :)

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Right now I don't really care. Not going to draw on it anytime soon. Economic cycles happen - goes up, goes down. It went down in 2008, rebounded very nicely since, now going down a tad - no biggy.

·
Registered
695 Posts
mine's in cash... :)
Smart, but some of your money has to grow, at least to stay ahead of inflation...
Right now I don't really care. Not going to draw on it anytime soon. Economic cycles happen - goes up, goes down. It went down in 2008, rebounded very nicely since, now going down a tad - no biggy.
Yup...
Everyone thinks it's always up, up, up...no-it's a jagged line of ups and downs and the smart player rides out the down markets and eventually everything corrects itself, as long as you have solid stock investments and aren't looking for a greedy home run-

·
Registered
1,446 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I'm retired and at the point where I'm drawing down my 401k's. Sure glad very little is in stocks as I probably don't have time to recover any losses.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Middle class took a beating today.
Middle class has been taking a beating for the last 20yrs and the future doesn't look any better...... thank liberalism & government!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Obama and the union workers at GM stole my retirement.But thanks for asking.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts